|Location:||San Mateo, CA|
About Scale Computing:
Scale Computing is an innovative industry leader with award winning integrated server, storage and virtualization solutions purpose-built specifically for mid-market companies. Scale sells through channel partners such as VARs, System Integrators and managed service providers that specialize in providing solutions to the SMB/SME marketplace. The Scale value proposition is the next generation scale-out compute, storage and virtualization solution at a fraction of the price of traditional "bundled" solutions, with ease of use and ease of application implementation never seen before. Scale is backed by some of the top companies in the Venture Capital community, including Benchmark, Scale Venture Partners, Allos Ventures and others.
Scale is seeking a QA Engineer to join our growing test team. With a growing - and happy - client case, and a growing product, we're seeking a motivated self-starter to help with our product testing. Scale's engineering philosophy is quality-oriented, and this position will work across engineering to provide feedback and testing throughout the software development lifecycle. The successful candidate will have experience in an automation-rich environment and in the application of various test strategies in a highly complex system.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple groups
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Strong experience with Linux
- Some experience with non-functional testing, particularly performance testing
- Scripting Language Experience (Perl/Ruby/Python/Bash)
Highly Desirable Skills:
- 3+ years in a QA role
- Experience with both hardware and software testing
- Background in virtualization and/or storage products
- Experience with clustered file systems
- SQL experience (MySQL/SQLite)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.